You can pay for items in the e-store E-sormus.fi by different methods:
- Electronic banking system.
- Cash (on collection or delivery).
How to pay for an order using electronic banking?
- Fill in the order, select the delivery method and select your bank in the "Payment" step of the order.
- E-sormus.fi will redirect you to the bank website and pass on the information about the payment amount to the electronic banking system.
- Sign in to your e-banking in the usual way and the system will already have the payment information ready to be paid. All you have to do is confirm the payment.
- After confirming the payment, the electronic banking page will close and you will be redirected back to E-sormus.fi You have made the payment for your order!
How to pay for the order in cash?
Cash by paying to the DPD courier delivering the parcel.